|| fuse_main_real(argc, argv, op, sizeof(*(op)), user_data)
Main function of FUSE.
This is for the lazy. This is all that has to be called from the main() function.
This function does the following:
- parses command line options (-d -s and -h)
- passes relevant mount options to the fuse_mount()
- installs signal handlers for INT, HUP, TERM and PIPE
- registers an exit handler to unmount the filesystem on program exit
- creates a fuse handle
- registers the operations
- calls either the single-threaded or the multi-threaded event loop
Note: this is currently implemented as a macro.
|argc ||the argument counter passed to the main() function |
|argv ||the argument vector passed to the main() function |
|op ||the file system operation |
|user_data ||user data supplied in the context during the init() method |
- 0 on success, nonzero on failure
Definition at line 908 of file fuse.h.